Accountancy London - Small business accountant - Tax - PAYE - Bookkeeping services - Self assessment

Corporation tax

You must pay Corporation Tax on profits from doing business as:

  • a limited company any foreign company with a UK branch or office
  • any foreign company with a UK branch or office
  • a club, co-operative or other unincorporated association, e.g. a community group or sports club

You do not get a bill for Corporation Tax. There are specific things you must do to work out, pay and report your tax. Appraise Accounts will help you with all your tax needs. We can help you register or de-register with Companies House. We can also advise you if or when you need to become a Limited Company and what the benefits are.

Appraise Accounts can teach you or take the job off you for keeping accurate account records, for your company tax return. We will work out how much Corporation Tax you need to pay and even arrange payment. Your deadline to pay Corporation Tax is usually 9 months and 1 day after the end of your ‘accounting period’. Filing your Company Tax Return by your deadline is usually 12 months after the end of your accounting period. With so much to think about when running a successful business, Appraise Accounts can send FREE reminders to your company so you can avoid overdue penalty charges. We will simply take all the stress away, so you can concentrate on running your profitable business.

Contact us now for a FREE fixed quote on all your Corporation Tax needs.